Thursday, May 6, 2010

It did not just do that!!!!!!!!!

The last few weeks have gone by pretty fast. We've still been pretty busy at the Seas. It's certainly been busy enough to keep us on our toes. I now have less than a week left, and my last day is next Wednesday. I've been working pretty hard at at work, and my off time has been devoted as much time as possible with the friends I'll soon be leaving. It's hard to believe that I leave in a week. While I'm ready to come home to my family, Poppins, and good ole T-Town, I'll definitely miss the friends I've made here and the opportunity to make magic for people everyday, not to mention the pretty awesome perk of being able to go to a theme park whenever I want. It's been pretty darn hot in Florida. It hit 90 the past three days, and being outside in bright blue polyester pants doesn't help.

Last week there was a graduation celebration for those of us who are about to leave and finish our programs. I received a nice little certificate, a poster, a picture with Mickey and Minnie in graduation robes, and a nifty little pair of graduation Mickey ears.

If you watch Modern Family (and if you don't you should), you'll recognize the title of the post from an episode of the show where Phil gets an iPad for his birthday. Today, I traveled to the Florida Mall to purchase one of my own. Needless to say, I feel just like Phil Dunphy. I'm actually writing this post from my new iPad. I absolutely love it. I even bought the application that is featured in the episode where Phil blows out the candles on a cake on the iPad. Happy graduation to me!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Graduation indeed! I'm so glad you've had a good time, but I'm counting the days until you come home.

    ReplyDelete