Friday, April 16, 2010

Hello

Glad to report that I have survived the Spring Break rush with most of my sanity in tact. I feel really blessed to be a part of a truly awesome Seas Cast. They have truly made these past couple of weeks fly by. I was also blessed with a visit from Catherine to see Sheryl Crow perform at Universal Orlando as part of their Mardi Gras concert series. However, I would like to know where their seriously jilted views of Mardi Gras came from, because I'm fairly certain that the real New Orleans celebration barely resembles like the one I witnessed last Saturday. Sheryl was great, and definitely made up for the confusion caused by the Mardi Gras shenanigans presented by Universal.

This week brought the event that I have eagerly anticipated for nearly four months. Unfortunately, I'm not talking about the opening of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (disappointing Universal). I'm talking about the most important pop culture event in my mind right now: the return of my favorite show, Glee. Needless to say, I was not disappointed. The first episode was amazing, and I hear that they only get better. I'm so excited for the rest of this season, as well as the Glee tour that Catherine and I are attending in Los Angeles this summer. Hooray Glee!!

I can't believe that I now have under a month left here. It's gone by so quickly. I'd say it's been one of the best experiences of my life. I'm definitely going to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment