Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Breakers Assemble!

Ahh Spring Break. What can I say about this week? A 52 hour work week combined with only one day off and a wee bit of a sinus infection has sure made for an interesting week. Needless to say, I'm pretty exhausted. I will admit that I have come to enjoy busy times. It makes work go by much faster when they are people crawling out of the woodworks at the Seas. It's getting a little harder to walk about the building, and we've started employing extra positions in our rotation to help with crowd control (most of them are more fun actually). We expect to be pretty busy next week as well with all of the Easter crowds. We at the Seas are having a lot of fun playing one of my personal favorite games, "Spot the Brit." I'm pretty darn good at this particular game. I can't believe how fast this semester is going. It made me pretty sad when I realized that I leave in a month and a half. Boo....back to the real world.

Getting pretty excited about Catherine's visit next week for Sheryl Crow. Woo hoo! Now if only Universal would soft open Harry Potter...June 18th is waaaaayyy to far away, especially when they're already rehearsing (IN COSTUME no less!) and that new ride is done. I just want a Butterbeer...and a wand...and other things Harry Potter nerds like myself would want. Sneaky Universal....so mean. Please open before I leave. I've been staring at Hogwarts for far too long now. Kthanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment